FAQ's

Click on Sign up--Fill up form--select and avail membership by payment

Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum
Please check package details on the website https://jobcoin.co.in

Yes

The balance amount. For eg: If you already have a membership of 15000 INR and you want to upgrade to 30000 INR, you will have to pay the balance 15000 INR to upgrade your membership package

Only upgradation is possible

After your membership expires, you can view two options:
  -Continue (to continue the package)
  -Refund (20% will be deducted and remaining 80% of amount would be refunded in 7 working days

No

No, it is one time payment

After getting the job, coins appear for the jobseeker, he can simply click on the coins and those coins would be sent to HR

HR can take assistance from the admin and send email to the support at info@jobcoin.co.in